College Bound Student Athlete

CCCCollege Bound Student Athlete


College Bound Permission Form: if you are filling out the form that gives SVHS permission for prospective college coaches to contact you (the button on the left side of the page), please make sure you use your SVHS student email account.


  • NCAA Registration Link:  Any student interested in participating in Division I or II athletics should register with the NCAA Eligibility Center by the end of their junior year.
  • NCAA Eligibility Center - High School Tips & Info: PDF Article

  College Bound Permission Form